Radiography is a tool that helps us make accurate diagnoses. X-rays are an effective way to view the condition of your teeth, bone structure and surrounding tissue.
The advantages of digital x-rays
Our dental clinic is equipped with cutting-edge technologies such as digital x-rays. Digital x-rays provide clear and precise images almost instantly, allowing us to detect issues that aren’t visible to the naked eye, including:
- Small or inter-dental cavities
- Bone resorption
- Periodontal disease
- Abscesses, cysts or abnormal cells
- Tooth development and growth (wisdom teeth, agenesis, supernumerary, etc.)
Not only is this technology is convenient for patients and dental professionals; it’s good for the environment too.
- Taking images is quick and comfortable for the patient
- Less radiation than traditional x-rays
- Fast process limits the duration of radiation exposure
- No film to develop and no toxic waste produced
- Digital archives and electronic transfer
Our digital x-ray service includes intraoral, panoramic, cephalometric and 3D imaging used to prescribe preventive treatments, diagnose cavities, and guide wisdom tooth extractions, implant placements, Invisalign orthodontic treatments, grafting and other procedures.
If you have questions about this technology or other services, please feel free to ask a member of our team.